Enter into agreement with us

What do we need for an agreement on mediation?

The contract with our real estate company may conclude a property owner or. Commissioner owner. Business mediation will be for you to perform real estate agent employed by the license obtained by the competent Ministry of Infrastructure and Spatial Planning and entered into the real estate brokers directory.

To conclude a contract on the transfer of need:

  • identity document;
  • proof of ownership of the property you want to sell / award (UK output, sales contract,,,,);
  • SMA – the estimated value of the property (this is the tax assessment and taking a mortgage loan);
  • EI-energy certificate of your property (ie. Acknowledgment that EI still under construction;

(For houses built after 1967 also it needs final planning permission for plots and houses a certificate of land use
and at the premises of the operating permit).


Z nadaljnjo uporabo spletne strani se strinjate s prisotnostjo piškotkov. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.